Wednesday 16 November 2011

360 Narratives this weekend.

This weekend (19th and 20th of November 2011) I will be attending a workshop from Playwrights’ Studio, Scotland. The event is in Stirling and is called 360 Narratives. The point of the workshop is for individuals to ‘Challenge, Collaborate and Create’.
The purpose is to create teams to develop ideas in different media, mainly Graphic Novels, books, games, film, animation and new media.

I’m looking forward to this. The list of attendees is impressive with most people having more experience than me. Hopefully I’ll get the chance to meet some new people and develop something substantial. There is a week long residency in March 2012 for successful ideas. I am registered as a graphic novelist and I am looking to develop a cross platform idea making use of interactivity. Hopefully I’ll get the chance to meet people to collaborate with and generate some new ideas. This is a great opportunity and the workshop is free as well!!
I hope my experience in comics and animation will help and I’ll blog about how 360 Narratives goes next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment