Saturday 27 July 2013

Noise Project - Week 8 - The Portrait

Here is another sample image (not the full one) for my response to the Noise Project Week 8 - The Portrait. For this one I was looking at different ways to present myself.
I followed the brief below to create the image.
  
 NOISE CHALLENGE #8: THE PORTRAIT
This week's noise challenge is all about…YOU. Spend some time tapping into your own unqique auditory output. What sound(s) might define you personally? Your challenge this week is to create a sonic sound portrait, one that you feel quintessentially represents you, your life, your everyday, or your essence. What might your personal sonic sound portrait look like… sound like? feel like? You have 1 week to share your findings.

 My full response to the brief can be found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment